CLEARWATER - The Pinellas County Health Department's Clearwater center will reopen to serve the community on Monday, Jan. 28. The center has been closed for renovations since late July.
The center at 310 N. Myrtle Ave. has had the second-highest client volume among the six locations that the health department serves. The renovations were needed to make the building more accessible to all clients and to upgrade the building's systems.
Medical, dental, immunization and WIC services will be available at Clearwater when it reopens. Other Pinellas County Health Department centers are at these locations:
- Tarpon Springs: 301 S. Disston Ave., 942-5457
- Mid-County: 8751 Ulmerton Road, Largo, 524-4410
- Largo: 12420 130th Ave. N., 588-4040
- Pinellas Park: 6350 76th Ave. N., 547-7780
- St. Petersburg: 205 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St., N. 824-6900
With the reopening of the Clearwater center, the limited WIC and nursing services that had been offered at the Hispanic Outreach Center will no longer available.