Nuclear Cowboyz, the world’s most explosive, choreographed, arena-based freestyle motocross (FMX) touring production, returns for the fifth straight year to the Tampa Bay Times Forum Feb. 21-23.
TAMPA – Nuclear Cowboyz, the world’s most explosive, choreographed, arena-based freestyle motocross (FMX) touring production, returns for the fifth straight year to the Tampa Bay Times Forum Feb. 21-23.
The new show explodes with the greatest cast of freestyle motocross, trials and quad riders ever assembled, with new stunts, new music, a new set, and an all-new storyline.
The highly acclaimed 2014 Nuclear Cowboyz FMX show features the saga of an allied tribe, the Nuclear Cowboyz, whose sole commitment is to defeat an indestructible evil tyrant and her army in this action-infused freestyle performance of pure danger and raw combat.
The 2014 tour storyline is conveyed through gravity-defying freestyle tricks performed by the globe’s most dominant freestyle athletes, complete with stunning laser effects, the largest indoor pyrotechnics show and an infectious soundtrack of heavy metal, electronic dubstep and alternative hip hop.
A few fun facts to know about this massive production:
• More than 1,000 stunts can be seen in the show.
• More than 200 flips are in the show.
• There are 29 performers in the 2014 Nuclear Cowboyz show.
• More than 30,000 hours went into creating the all-new 2014 Nuclear Cowboyz scenic design.
• Ten ramps make up the key Nuclear Cowboyz set configuration: seven take-off ramps and three landers.
• Nuclear Cowboyz has toured 31 North American cities since 2010.
• Nuclear Cowboyz will visit nine new cities in 2014.
• More than 600 custom pyro effects are displayed in the performance.
• It takes 11 semi-trucks to load in the Nuclear Cowboyz set.
• Nuclear Cowboyz riders have 43 combined X Games medals.
Show times are 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 2 p.m. on Sunday.
The Tampa Bay Times Forum is at 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa.
Tickets start at $20 for adults and $10 for ages 2-15 are on sale at www.ticketmaster.com or 800-745-3000. They are also available at Ticketmaster locations or the Tampa Bay Times Forum Box Office. All seats are reserved. Prices do not include $2.75 facility fee, and are subject to convenience and handling charges. For group sales, call 866-248-8740.
VIP Fallout Zone tickets are also available. At $100, they provide the ultimate VIP experience and include premium seating and admission to a private backstage meet and greet with the 2014 Nuclear Cowboyz stars, where fans receive a commemorative VIP Fallout Zone credential and poster. Only VIP Fallout Zone ticket holders can take part in the meet and greet. It's the ultimate VIP experience; these seats are extremely limited and will sell out.