TAMPA - Turner Expositions presents the 29th annual Spring Home Show at the Florida State Fairgrounds. It's a showcase of more than 880 exhibits of home products and services, all under one roof.
The March 14–16 event gives homeowners a chance to get a jump on spring with ideas and inspiration for living well, and features innovative products and solutions to help them with their home-related projects. Whether for the pool, patio, kitchen, bath, green living, lighting or landscaping, they can shop, compare, save, and talk to the experts on ways to repair, remodel, furnish and spruce up their homes, all at special home show prices. Plus, they can speak the pros about sinkhole mitigation and attend demonstrations and seminars all three days.
Special features include:
• Art Show & Sale – Find your next inspiration from more than 30 artists and craftsmen from around the world
• Custom built mini homes/cabins – Made from recycled shipping containers, New Generation Builders offers custom designs based on clients’ needs - they range from cabins to living areas to man caves.
• Electric car – The show will debut the 2014 ELR Cadillac coupe, which is a fully electric car, goes from 0 to 60 in 5 seconds.
• L.R.E. Ground Services – Representatives will be available to address homeowners’ sinkhole and settlement concerns, and find solutions to keep their home safe.
• Save on your power bill – R&R Lighting has a complete LED home light replacement kit. 2014 lights cost 20 percent less than lights available last year. The pros will show you how these bulbs can cut your lighting bill by 90 percent.
• Spring Fling Adopt-A-Pet – Featuring local rescue groups for pet adoptions, seminars and family fun. Find your new best friend and save a homeless pet.
• Wireless remote controlled watering system – Hunter Industries offers the latest technology in water distribution and measurement so you’re never wasting water.
Show hours are Friday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $8 for adults, $7 for seniors 55+, and children under 12 get in free. The Florida State Fairgrounds is at 4800 U.S. Hwy. 301 N., Tampa.