Restrictions for reclaimed water irrigation are in effect from April 1 to June 30.
Pinellas County reclaimed water seasonal restrictions begin Tuesday, April 1, and continue through June 30.
These restrictions limit reclaimed water irrigation during authorized hours to three days per week based on house number.
• Addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6, 8): Tuesday, Thursday, and/or Saturday
• Addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7, 9): Wednesday, Friday, and/or Sunday
• Addresses with mixed or no addresses, such as common areas associated with a residential subdivision: Wednesday, Friday, and/or Sunday
• Prohibited lawn irrigation between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
• Prohibited lawn irrigation on Monday
Pinellas County Utilities customers are encouraged to follow these restrictions throughout the year to promote a healthy, drought-tolerant lawn with deep roots. These restrictions are mandatory during Florida’s traditional dry seasons from April through June and October through November.
If you are not a Pinellas County Utilities customer, check with your water supplier to verify watering days.
Customers are also reminded that Pinellas County is under a Southwest Florida Water Management District Phase II Water Shortage Order allowing irrigation using potable, well, lake or pond water two days per week on assigned days based on house address. To verify your watering days, visit www.pinellascounty.org/utilities/water-restrict.htm.