Visitors to Pinellas County government facilities will now be able to stay connected even better than before. Wi-Fi access is live in approximately 800 access points across 99 buildings.
Guests at the Pinellas County facilities will be able to log in by choosing to connect to the Pinellas_Guest network and agreeing to the acceptable use policy that will open in a browser.
The Pinellas County wireless network supports both 802.11g and 802.11n wireless devices.
Internet access for guests requires no personal information but is temporary and requires authentication every eight hours.
Buildings with Wi-Fi access include:
• The County Courthouse at 315 Court St., Clearwater
• The Courthouse Annex at 400 Fort Harrison Ave. S., Clearwater
• The Utilities building at 14 Fort Harrison Ave. S., Clearwater
• The Swisher building at 509 East Ave. S., Clearwater
• The Public Works building at 440 Court St., Clearwater
• The Building Development and Review Services office at 310 Court St., Clearwater
• The Bank of America at 600 Cleveland St., Clearwater
• The Justice and Consumer Services at 631 Chestnut St., Clearwater
• The Office of Human Rights at 400 S. Harrison Ave. fifth floor, Clearwater
• The Criminal Justice Center at 14250 49th St. N., Clearwater
• The Airport Terminal at 14700 Terminal Blvd., Clearwater
• The Animal Services building at 12450 Ulmerton Road, Largo
• The Belcher Commons offices at 2189 Cleveland St., Clearwater
• The Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board at 12600 Belcher Road, Largo
• Emergency Medical Services building at 12490 Ulmerton Road, Largo
• Heritage Village at 119090 125th St. N., Largo
• The Health and Community Services building at 647 First Ave N., St. Petersburg
• The Tax Collector’s office at 1663 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater
• The North County Clerk of the Court at 29582 US Hwy. 19 N., Clearwater
• The North County Property Appraiser’s office at 29269 US Hwy 19 N., Clearwater
• The Medical Examiner at 10900 Ulmerton Road, Largo
• The Parks and Conservation Resources building at 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo
• The Tax Collector’s office at 1067 62nd Ave. S., St. Petersburg
• The STAR Center at 7887 Bryan Dairy Road, Largo
• The Supervisor of Elections office at 13001 Starkey Road, Largo
• The Tax Collector’s office at 13025 Starkey Road, Largo
• The Tax Collector’s office at 510 1st Ave. N., St. Petersburg
For more information about Pinellas County services and programs, visit www.pinellascounty.org, now with LiveChat, or create a shortcut to www.pinellascounty.org/mobile on any smartphone. Pinellas County government is on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Pinellas County complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.