St. Petersburg College’s FAFSA Nights 2014 is an event aimed at helping students and parents complete the free application for Federal Student Aid in a timely manner, thereby helping them to qualify for the most financial assistance possible as well as get faster and more accurate results.
FAFSA Nights will be offered on the following Tuesdays, 6 to 8 p.m., at these locations:
• Feb. 11 – Dunedin High School
• Feb. 18 – Northeast High School
Financial aid experts will be available at each location to help students and their parents file their FAFSA online.
To ensure a successful online FAFSA submission, attendees should bring the following:
• Student’s and parent’s Federal Student Aid PIN (to obtain a PIN visit www.pin.ed.gov)
• Student’s and parent’s 2013 W-2 and Federal Income Tax Forms (1040, 1040A, & 1040 EZ)
• 2013 untaxed income (social security, disability, workman’s comp, etc.)
• Driver’s license or state ID
• Social Security card
• Spouse or parent’s Social Security numbers and dates of birth