SEMINOLE – The Kiwanis Club of Seminole Breakfast Foundation is accepting applications for the Colonel Mildred Imogene Butler Nursing Scholarship.
This scholarship opportunity is for Pinellas County high school seniors and St. Petersburg College students interested in a nursing or related medical career at St Petersburg College. Scholarship recipients will be expected to participate in the following activities:
• Attend a Kiwanis program of the Kiwanis Club of Seminole Breakfast, where recipients will receive the scholarship award
• Be available for and encourage media interviews
• Maintain full-time academic studies with distinction, giving equal importance to the academic and service aspects of the scholarship
• Present at least two talks to Kiwanis audiences during the year
• Register contact information keeping your address, telephone number, and email address updated at all times
Applications need to be in by May 30, 2014. Candidates should mail or drop off the completed packet to: Kiwanis Club of Seminole Breakfast, c/o Lee Walters, 3562 90th Terrace, Pinellas Park, FL 33782.
To download an application, visit www.kiwanisseminolebreakfast.com/foundation. The Colonel Mildred Imogene Butler Nursing Scholarship program supports the mission of the Kiwanis Foundation to advance the ideal of “changing the world one child and one community at a time.”