CLEARWATER – The Clearwater Libraries have planned various free Valentine’s Day programs, including the following:
• Saturday, Feb. 8, noon to 1:15 p.m., at the East Library, 2251 Drew St. Create Valentines and celebrate the love of books for the whole family.
• Saturday, Feb. 8, 2 to 3:15 p.m., at the Main Library, 100 N. Osceola Ave. School-age children are invited to create a Valentine craft.
• Sunday, Feb. 9, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., at the Main Library, 100 N. Osceola Ave. Teens are invited to an “Anti-Valentine’s Un-Celebration.” Young people from grades 6 to 12 can express their feelings of un-love by wearing black and un-celebrating with crafts, games and un-love songs.
• Wednesday, Feb. 12, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., at the Countryside Library, 2741 S.R. 580. The amazing Miss Jill will help young fans make their special crafty Valentines.
• Wednesday, Feb. 12, 5 to 6 p.m., at the North Greenwood Library, 905 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. Youth are invited to a “Be My Valentine” craft event. Create holiday masterpieces for that special someone in a fun atmosphere.