CLEARWATER – The city of Clearwater has announced several road closures, including the following.
• Cleveland Street from Osceola Avenue to the waterfront and the Drew Street extension is closed to traffic through Sunday, Nov. 2 due to the World Rescue Challenge. Park Street can be used as a detour.
• The westbound curb lane of Memorial Causeway Bridge at the bridge’s highest point will be closed for about 30 minutes at 3 p.m. on Nov. 2. The World Rescue Challenge will be demonstrating a technical rescue as part of its event schedule. Please use caution along the bridge at this time.
• South Evergreen Avenue mid-block from Bellevue Boulevard to Lakeview Road is closed to traffic (with exception of local traffic) through Monday, Nov. 4, due to construction relating to a traffic calming project. Byron Drive can be used as a detour route.
• South Gulfview Boulevard near the intersection of Bayway Boulevard is closed to traffic through Nov. 8 to accommodate construction related to the Gulfview Boulevard Stormwater Improvement project. Traffic can use Gulf Boulevard and Parkway Drive to Bayway Boulevard as detour routes.
• Druid Road from Corbett Street to Belleview Blvd. is closed through Nov. 28 due to roadway improvements that will be made. Motorists can use Fort Harrison Avenue as a detour route.
For more information, call the city of Clearwater’s Traffic Operations Division at 562-4750.