LARGO - The Florida Gulf Coast Center for Fishing & Interactive Museum announced that it is extending its photo contest until Oct. 15.
Multiple photo entries into each category are allowed and the FGCCF is looking for the best photo in the following categories:
• Best Historic Fishing/Marine-Life Photo
• Best Current Fishing/Marine-Life Photo
• Please submit digital or photo-paper copies
• If digital photo, please submit high resolution photo, if possible
• With your submission, please include your name, address, a description of the photo, who is in the photo, and the approximate date
• Deliver photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or hand delivery to FGCCF Photo Contest, 12211 Walsingham Road, Largo.
The deadline for photo entries is 5 p.m. on Oct. 15. All submissions will be retained by FGCCF. Selected submissions may be viewed in the gallery at the Center for Fishing.
Awards will include a lifetime membership to the Center for Fishing for the best photo in each category. Top ten finalists will receive an annual membership. The decision of the judges will be announced on Oct. 19.