Thousands took to the Treasure Island beach the weekend of Nov. 19-21 to catch “Sanding Ovations,” the city’s signature art and music event. Sculptors from around the world created sand creatures great and small, which can also be viewed during an encore weekend Nov. 27-28.
Florida’s COVID-19 new case count increased by 10,892 (about 1,556 a day), according to the Nov. 26-Dec. 2 report from the Florida Department of Health, bringing the cumulative total since March 2020 to 3,697,523.
- Kismet on the menu at new Indian Rocks Cafe
- Dunedin loses a friend of history
- Proposal for new boutique hotel in downtown Dunedin gets tepid thumbs-up
- Tree lighting, street and boat parades highlight Indian Rocks Beach's holiday calendar
- Dunedin’s Wild Iris Café gets starring role in streaming series
- Florida DOH reports another bump up in COVID-19 cases
- Holiday happenings around Pinellas
- Gasparilla Bowl beach bash will return to Treasure Island
- Holiday Lights in the Gardens returns in 2021
- Neighbors slam Valor Preserve housing project in Seminole