The inaugural LPGA Pelican Women’s Championship held Nov. 19-22 at the Pelican Golf Club in Belleair featured a little bit of everything you want in a big-time golf tournament.
Florida is maintaining its downward trend in new COVID-19 cases. The Department of Health reported 15,314 (about 2,187 a day) for the week of Oct. 15-21 compared to 19,519 (2,788 a day) for the week of Oct. 8-14.
- Seminole man dies at scene of St. Petersburg crash
- Florida’s COVID-19 new cases and positivity rate keep going down
- Long-awaited overhaul of Clearwater Beach Marina makes progress
- Florida’s COVID-19 transmission rate drops from high to substantial
- Plant City man charged in fatality hit and run crash in Pinellas Park
- 11th grader shot and killed by Tarpon Springs police
- Pedestrian injured in Largo traffic crash
- New Largo City Hall taking shape
- Kevin Gates to perform at Jannus Live
- Remembering the Hurricane of 1921