The F.L.O.W. Bus – Florida Licensing on Wheels, a mobile office bringing DMV services directly to the customer, will be stationed at the Safety Harbor Public Library from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on May 27.
The bus is a convenient method to renew a driver license, obtain a replacement driver license, change a name or address on a driver license, get an identification card, renew a vehicle registration and purchase a specialty license plate or update critical safety services such as emergency contact information registration.
No written or driving tests are conducted.
For information on required documents to bring, visit www.gathergoget.com
FLOW mobiles services and charges:
• First time licenses ($48)
• Convert out of state license ($48)
• Renewals ($48 for Class E; fees vary for CDL)
• Replacements for lost or stolen license ($25)
• Address/name changes ($25)
• ID cards ($25)
• Reinstatements (fees vary)
• Emergency Contact Information Registration (free)
The Library is located at 101 Second St. N., Safety Harbor. For more information, call 727-724-1525, ext. 4107 or visit www.SafetyHarborLibrary.com.