The Grand Tasting Day served as a delectable finale for the inaugural Tampa Bay Wine & Food Festival on April 15 at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park. The scrumptious celebration of top culinary talent from around the Tampa Bay area featured appetizing samples from leading restaurants as well as cocktail and wine pavilions. Attendees also enjoyed live performances by Mama Fuma and the Swayzees as they strolled from tent to tent at the riverfront venue tasting flavorful offerings.
- Column: The big insurance surprise
- Tarpon Springs shop offers gourmet foods without the guilty conscience
- Clearwater sets terms for land swap: Tell us your plans, Scientology.
- Assisted living facility employee in Palm Harbor faces abuse charge
- West Coast Garage soon will be gone but not forgotten
- Happy Together tour brings together musical icons from the ’60s and ’70s
- Driver dies in Largo crash
- Around Town: Dunedin news
- Dunedin officials celebrate new City Hall
- Bay Pines National Cemetery employee takes pride in helping veterans