As featured on
There was little pomp and plenty of unusual circumstances surrounding the first of 16 graduation ceremonies for Pinellas County high schools July 7 at Spectrum Field in Clearwater.
Florida’s COVID-19 case numbers are climbing, as are new case positivity rates. For the week of July 16-22, Florida Department of Health added 73,199 more cases to the tally, upping the state’s cumulative total since March to 2,479,975.
- Red tide conditions remain grim along Pinellas County’s beaches
- Longtime Largo recreation director lashes out after sudden termination
- Former Largo High star Bobby Roundtree, injured in 2019 accident, dies at 23
- Florida’s COVID-19 case numbers, positivity rates keep on rising
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash on McMullen Booth Road
- Pinellas County’s proposed budget includes millage rollback, fuel tax hike
- Red tide levels remain high around Pinellas County, Tampa Bay
- Pinellas County News Briefs - July 24, 2021
- New movie releases: July 22, 2021
- Pedestrian injured in crash on 134th Avenue in Largo