Neither rain nor humidity nor the threat of impending bad weather has kept car enthusiasts from swarming the parking lot of Mugs N Jugs at in Largo for its new monthly Cars and Coffee event.
For the second consecutive week, Florida Department of Health reported fewer COVID-19 cases in Pinellas County. From April 26-May 2, 1,062 cases were reported, bringing the total to 79,146. The same as last week, 17 people died due to the novel coronavirus, upping the death toll to 1,613.
- Two charged in shooting at Clearwater gentleman’s club
- Largo neighbors win fight to stop redevelopment
- Clearwater police issue first-degree murder warrant
- Motorcyclist dies at scene of crash in Seminole
- Oldsmar man charged with molesting young girl
- Clearwater housing project hits financial, physical roadblocks
- Pinellas County rescinds face mask ordinance
- Gulfport dance instructor accused of molesting student
- Seminole man charged with 20 counts of possession of child pornography
- COVID-19 cases continue downward trend in Pinellas