Neither rain nor humidity nor the threat of impending bad weather has kept car enthusiasts from swarming the parking lot of Mugs N Jugs at in Largo for its new monthly Cars and Coffee event.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that, as of Jan. 20, the transmission rate for COVID-19 in Florida and Pinellas County was high. However, according to the Florida Department of Health, fewer new cases were detected last week.
- Discussions on Blue Jays’ hotel plans continue
- Clearwater High football player deals with tragedy
- Inaugural Pinellas Tacofest is coming to Largo
- Florida's COVID-19 case count shows slight decline for week of Jan. 14-20
- Dunedin festival features sustainability and ocean-friendly practices
- Foreclosure program paying off in Largo's battle against blight
- Seminole council vows pushback on state overreach
- Beatles museum will remain beneath the blue suburban skies of Dunedin
- Corey Landing passes first test toward becoming signature revitalization project
- Pinellas County Commission approves American Rescue Act spending plan