Bunnies are nice and all, but, hey, this is Florida, so we've got to mix in a gator or two. About a hundred children and parents got a bit of both April 3 when they visited the Suncoast Primate Sanctuary in Palm Harbor for an Easter egg hunt event that also included gator shows.
For the third consecutive week, COVID-19 cases increased in Pinellas County. Florida Department of Health reported 1,679 new cases and five more deaths during the week of April 5-11, bringing the case count to 75,108 and the death toll to 1,565.
- COVID-19 cases still on the rise in Pinellas County
- Pinellas Commission schedules public hearing on COVID-19 restrictions
- Pinellas extends state of emergency; mask ordinance to continue
- Pedestrian dies from injuries in Seminole crash
- Serious injuries reported in crash on I-275 at mile marker 31
- Pedestrian dies at local hospital after crash on Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard
- Crosswalks in the crosshairs: Pinellas planners say legislation to make flashing beacons safer could backfire
- Largo assisted-living facility's expansion highlights strain on industry
- Final Phase of Gulf Boulevard sewer system upgrade project begins this month
- Pinellas detectives charge Oldsmar man with child abuse