Bunnies are nice and all, but, hey, this is Florida, so we've got to mix in a gator or two. About a hundred children and parents got a bit of both April 3 when they visited the Suncoast Primate Sanctuary in Palm Harbor for an Easter egg hunt event that also included gator shows.
Florida Department of Health reported 10,629 new COVID-19 cases statewide during the week of June 11-17, bringing the cumulative total since March 2020 to 2,310,881. Forty-three more people died, upping the death toll to 37,555.
- Pinellas begins red tide cleanup on local beaches
- Indian Rocks Beach bar gets license, vows to keep it down
- DOH reports decline in Florida’s COVID-19 positivity rate
- Beach umbrella lawsuit brings Belleair Beach resident confusion, support
- New movie releases: June 17, 2021
- Legislation forcing Largo to find home for 6M gallons of wastewater each day
- Indian Shores takes quick aim at electric bikes on beach
- Proposed housing complex for veterans in Seminole takes next step
- Pinellas beachgoers forewarned of potential red tide
- FHP reports one fatality in St. Petersburg crash