The Public Safety Charity Softball Challenge brought the Clearwater and Largo police departments and Pinellas County Sheriff's Office together for a good cause.
Florida’s new COVID-19 case count continues to go down. The Department of Health reported 19,519 (2,788 a day) for the week of Oct. 8-15, compared to 25,792 (3,970 a day) for Oct. 1-7.
- Largo rejects plan for 231-unit apartment complex near Central Park
- Florida’s COVID-19 new cases and positivity rate keep going down
- Long-awaited overhaul of Clearwater Beach Marina makes progress
- Two jailed after burglary at Pinellas County Justice Center
- One dead, two injured in crash on Bayshore Boulevard
- Clearwater man charged in Chick-fil-A shooting
- Bicyclist dies from injuries in crash on Park Boulevard Bridge
- New trolley service hopes revelers, tourists and locals BITE on its traveling entertainment concept
- Seminole man jailed on first degree murder, attempted murder charges
- Deputies say speed and impairment involved in single-vehicle crash