• All town of Belleair government buildings, including Town Hall, the public works building, and the Dimmitt Community Center are closed to public access. Business transactions and payments will be conducted via dropboxes, mail, telephone, and/or online.
• The town of Belleair has postponed or canceled all town-sponsored special events and recreational programs for at least for the next 30 days. Canceled or postponed events include:
- Springfest - April 11
- Free Shredding Event - April 25
- Belleair Rec Family Golf Tournament - April 24-25
• The Belleair Community Foundation has also canceled all events through at least Sunday, April 12.
• Belleair Bluffs City Hall is closed to public access. City staff will remain available by phone or email.
• The 20th annual Monopoly Night fundraiser scheduled for Saturday, May 9, at the Belleair Country Club has been postponed.
• The LPGA's Pelican Women's Championship at Pelican Golf Club in Belleair has been rescheduled to Nov. 9-15.
• The 2020 Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival scheduled for April has been canceled. Anyone who has already purchased tickets will be contacted by festival organizers within the next week to issue a refund, sponsor Visit St. Pete/Clearwater.
• The Clearwater Marine Aquarium is closed until further notice.
• All recreation centers, pools, the Aging Well Center, the McMullen Tennis Complex, and all programs targeted toward the senior population (Silver Sneakers and Enhance Fitness) are closed until further notice.
• The following city events have been canceled:
- The Earth Day Beach Cleanup - April 22
- Operation Shred and Drug Take-Back program - April 25
- Clearwater's Arbor Day & Tree Giveaway event - April 25
• The fourth annual Look Up! Clearwater Festival has been postponed.
• The St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport has postponed its renovation celebration scheduled for April 14.
• All Clearwater library branches are closed to the public.
• The city has canceled all events through at least April. The city of Dunedin's library and recreation facilities have been closed until further notice. The include: Achieva Paw Park, The Dunedin Community Center & Fitness Center, Dunedin Marina Pier and Harbormaster's Office, Hale Senior Activity Center, Highlander Pool, Kiwanis Sprayground, Kiwanis Outdoor Fit Zone at Weaver Park, MLK Jr. Recreation Center & Stirling Skate Park, Weaver Park pier, waterside of park, and all parking lots, and all public playgrounds.
• Also closed are public parking access and access to water along the Dunedin Causeway. The sidewalks along Dunedin Causeway remain open.
• Honeymoon Island and Caladesi Island state parks are closed.
The Building and Community Development department has closed access to the office and permitting counter. Permitting will be conducted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Gulfport Police services building remains closed to the public. The Utility Department has suspended all customer walk-in service activities until further notice. The Gulfport Public Library remains closed
The Municipal Marina’s ship store and boat ramp is open. City parks, including dog parks and the tennis courts, are open. All fitness areas, playgrounds, beach pavilions, Casino boat dock, volleyball courts, and the municipal beach, including public beach parking, are closed. The Gulfport Recreation Center’s programs and classes are closed. The Multipurpose Senior Center remains closed and all activities, classes, and groups are canceled until further notice. The Gulfport Casino Cultural and Community Special Events remain suspended until further notice.
INDIAN ROCKS BEACH
The following events have been canceled:
- Easter Egg Hunt - April 11
- Coffee with a Cop - April 14
- IRB Beachfest - April 18
The Indian Rocks Beach Library is also closed and related programs canceled.
• Through the end of April, the city of Largo will be canceling all programs, classes, and public meetings in addition to postponing city events. All performances at the Central Park Performing Arts Center have been canceled. Hold on to registrations and tickets and the city will try to reschedule events in the near future.
- The Largo Lions Club has rescheduled the “Spotlight Series” show “Landsharks,” which was to take place Monday, March 23, at the Central Park Performing Arts Center. The club hopes to reschedule the show for Monday, Nov. 16. The shows will be at 2 and 7 p.m. Tickets purchased for the March 23 concert date will be honored on the new date. For those not able to attend the November concert, the club is offering a full refund. Refunds must be requested no later than Friday, April 18. If you are unable to attend the performance in November and would like to donate the ticket price to the Largo Lions Club, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, you may do so. Before April 18, contact the Central Park Performing Arts Center Box Office at 727-587-6793 to let it know if you will be able to attend the show, donate the tickets, or request a refund.
• City facilities, including City Hall, playgrounds, recreation centers, the Golf Course and the Largo Public Library, are closed to the public. City parks remain open.
• Largo Central Railroad Club has canceled all public train runs at Largo Central Park until further notice.
• Heritage Village is closed and has canceled all public meetings.
• The city of Madeira Beach has canceled all events until further notice. City facilities, including the Recreation Center, are also closed to the public.
• On April 2, the Old Salt Fishing Foundation announced that the 27th annual Spring King of the Beach - Kingfish Tournament was rescheduled for May 28-30.
The city of Oldsmar is postponing all city and library programs and events until further notice. Additionally, the Oldsmar Public Library, Cypress Forest Recreation Center, and State Street Center are closed until further notice.
• All senior-related and other large gathering events and activities of the Community Services Agency have been suspended until further notice. This includes tax preparation services offered by AARP. For information, call 727-771-6000.
• Pinellas Park City Hall, the Barbara S. Ponce Library and Recreation Centers are closed.
• The Florida Suncoast Tiny Home Festival has been rescheduled for Dec. 19-20. Tickets already purchased will be honored in December; anyone who purchased a ticket but cannot attend the festival’s new dates can contact Eventbrite for a refund.
Santa's Angels Havana Nights Charity event has been rescheduled for Oct. 10. at Friendship Park.
• The city of Seminole and chamber have canceled events until further notice. Event sponsors and participants will be notified regarding refunds or other promotional possibilities, according to the Greater Seminole Area Chamber of Commerce.
• The April program of the Seminole Historical Society has been canceled.
ST. PETE BEACH
City Hall is closed to the public. All programs, fitness classes, childcare activities and events at the St. Pete Beach Community Center, Aquatic Center and Public Library have been suspended until further notice. The city has also canceled the following community events:
- Underwater Egg Hunt and Chalk It Up - April 11
- Sunrise Service - April 12
- Beach Goes Pop - April 17-18
- Salute to the Vets - April 18
- Rock the Block (Pass-A-Grille Park) - April 25
- Sportsfest - April 25
• The Dalí Museum has closed to the public. All programs and events will be postponed or canceled. Check TheDali.org for updates.
• All programs of The Florida Holocaust Museum have been postponed.
• The Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American History Museum has postponed the following events previously scheduled for March and April:
– Saturday, April 11 — Artwalk: Scholarship Auction
– Saturday, April, 25 — Curious Collector: Conversation Cafe
– Saturday, April 26 — First Ladies in African American History
The museum will remain open for regular museum hours, Tuesday through Friday, noon-5 p.m.
• The Tampa Bay Women’s Expo has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 13, at the Coliseum, 535 Fourth Ave. N.
• City Hall is closed to the public.
• The city of Tarpon Springs has canceled all special events and performances through the end of April. All organized activities at the Tarpon Springs Community Center, Craig Park Recreation Center, Rotary Field and Dorsett Park will be canceled. The Splash Park will be closed until further notice. All library programming has also been postponed.
• City Hall is closed to the public. Staff can take phone calls until 4:30 p.m. The Community Improvement Department can accept applications and plans via electronic submittal or at the drop-off box at City Hall.
• Treasure Bay Golf and Tennis facility will only be open from 8 a.m. to noon daily.
The city, in conjunction with its partner organizations, announced that the following events would be canceled:
- Gulf Beaches Rotary Easter Egg Hunt, April 11
- Treasure Island Art Guild monthly exchanges, meetings and classes
- The Treasure Island & Madeira Beach Chamber of Commerce Friday Market
- The Gulf Beaches Public Library remains open, but sponsored and non-sponsored programs suspended.
- The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce welcome centers are closed, and all events and meetings are on hold.