Long before the Safety Harbor Art & Music Center opened three years ago, the creative minds behind the organization were already giving back to the community through art.
Florida’s new COVID-19 case count continues to go down. The Department of Health reported 19,519 (2,788 a day) for the week of Oct. 8-15, compared to 25,792 (3,970 a day) for Oct. 1-7.
- Seminole man dies at scene of St. Petersburg crash
- Florida’s COVID-19 new cases and positivity rate keep going down
- Long-awaited overhaul of Clearwater Beach Marina makes progress
- Bicyclist dies from injuries in crash on Park Boulevard Bridge
- Seminole man jailed on first degree murder, attempted murder charges
- Deputies say speed and impairment involved in single-vehicle crash
- 11th grader shot and killed by Tarpon Springs police
- Plant City man charged in fatality hit and run crash in Pinellas Park
- New trolley service hopes revelers, tourists and locals BITE on its traveling entertainment concept
- One dead, two injured in crash on Bayshore Boulevard