Indian Shores and Indian Rocks Beach say it is past time for a project planned in 2003 to be completed — or at least be given higher priority.
Florida Department of Health reported 10,629 new COVID-19 cases statewide during the week of June 11-17, bringing the cumulative total since March 2020 to 2,310,881. Forty-three more people died, upping the death toll to 37,555.
- Pinellas begins red tide cleanup on local beaches
- Pinellas beachgoers forewarned of potential red tide
- Indian Rocks Beach bar gets license, vows to keep it down
- DOH reports decline in Florida’s COVID-19 positivity rate
- New movie releases: June 17, 2021
- Beach umbrella lawsuit brings Belleair Beach resident confusion, support
- Legislation forcing Largo to find home for 6M gallons of wastewater each day
- Out-of-control vehicle lands on Clearwater fire hydrant
- Florida DOH reports increase in COVID-19 cases
- Indian Shores takes quick aim at electric bikes on beach