DUNEDIN — Never in a million years did local chiropractor Pat Snair think that she would learn to install soffit.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that, as of Jan. 20, the transmission rate for COVID-19 in Florida and Pinellas County was high. However, according to the Florida Department of Health, fewer new cases were detected last week.
- Inaugural Pinellas Tacofest is coming to Largo
- Clearwater High football player deals with tragedy
- Discussions on Blue Jays’ hotel plans continue
- Florida's COVID-19 case count shows slight decline for week of Jan. 14-20
- Uptick in COVID-19 cases detected as omicron wave hits Pinellas
- Dunedin festival features sustainability and ocean-friendly practices
- Foreclosure program paying off in Largo's battle against blight
- Seminole council vows pushback on state overreach
- Seafood fest returns to Madeira Beach with full menu of fun
- Dunedin tennis players say pickleball causing them problems