DUNEDIN — After more than an hour of digesting figures provided by staff and consultants, city commissioners are preparing to raise utility rates.
For the third consecutive week, COVID-19 cases increased in Pinellas County. Florida Department of Health reported 1,679 new cases and five more deaths during the week of April 5-11, bringing the case count to 75,108 and the death toll to 1,565.
- Crosswalks in the crosshairs: Pinellas planners say legislation to make flashing beacons safer could backfire
- Pedestrian dies at local hospital after crash on Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard
- Pinellas extends state of emergency; mask ordinance to continue
- Pinellas detectives charge Oldsmar man with child abuse
- Largo assisted-living facility's expansion highlights strain on industry
- Serious injuries reported in crash on I-275 at mile marker 31
- Something new blooming at Botanical Gardens
- COVID-19 cases still on the rise in Pinellas County
- Pooches return to take over Largo Central Park
- Uptick in COVID-19 cases continues in Pinellas County