To be called Valor Preserve, the complex would consist of 58 single and six two-bedroom units. Only 5 to 7 acres of the housing tract can be developed because of wetlands area on the tract.
Florida Department of Health continues to report fewer new COVID-19 cases in its weekly reports. For Oct. 1-7, DOH reported only 25,792 new cases (3,970 a day) the smallest number in more than three months.
- Clearwater man charged in Chick-fil-A shooting
- One dead, two injured in crash on Bayshore Boulevard
- Law firm’s former office demolished
- Largo rejects plan for 231-unit apartment complex near Central Park
- Florida’s COVID-19 cases, positivity rate and deaths still falling
- Two jailed after burglary at Pinellas County Justice Center
- Aventon Companies breaks ground on high-end Clearwater apartment community
- SPC-Seminole campus the setting for new Lifetime movie
- Palm Harbor charged with vehicular homicide in Tesla crash
- New trolley service hopes revelers, tourists and locals BITE on its traveling entertainment concept