The Suncoast Corvette Association held its 29th annual car show at the Seminole City Center on Sept. 11. The show, which featured hundreds of cars in all makes and models, recently relocated from the Pier in St. Pete and served as a benefit for Seminole Fire Department first responders.
Florida’s new COVID-19 case count continues to go down. The Department of Health reported 19,519 (2,788 a day) for the week of Oct. 8-15, compared to 25,792 (3,970 a day) for Oct. 1-7.
- Florida’s COVID-19 new cases and positivity rate keep going down
- Largo rejects plan for 231-unit apartment complex near Central Park
- Long-awaited overhaul of Clearwater Beach Marina makes progress
- Seminole man dies at scene of St. Petersburg crash
- Bicyclist dies from injuries in crash on Park Boulevard Bridge
- One dead, two injured in crash on Bayshore Boulevard
- New trolley service hopes revelers, tourists and locals BITE on its traveling entertainment concept
- Seminole man jailed on first degree murder, attempted murder charges
- Two jailed after burglary at Pinellas County Justice Center
- Deputies say speed and impairment involved in single-vehicle crash